Throughout the month I have planned a series within a series, all about using your senses to create the perfect writing space.
Today is the first post, all about sight.
What can you add to your writing space to inspire your writing?
Here are some tips to involve this sense in your writing:
– Google for pictures of places in your novel, print and paste them on a cork board or such like.
– Similarly, find pictures of people who look like your characters and add them.
– Add some of your favourite objects to your desk, things that make you smile.
– Add your favourite books to your writing area.
– Add your favourite pens and a gorgeous notebook.
So today, sit down and ponder what you need to create a space that makes you want to sit there to write, every day!